Friday, September 3, 2010

in a hurry

I told you so! Josie started cruising today. She's been pulling up and standing for about a month or so now and she is so determined! She's blowing my mind. While Ella was at school today, it was just Josie and me since Bryan took Simon on an overnight camping adventure. Various times throughout the day I would hear Josie snicker to herself, so pleased that she is barreling ahead and accomplishing new feats. It's a funny laugh, a quiet little hissing sound with a scrunched up face. She is just so thrilled to be up moving!


The crazy thing about her mobility is that she is still so little, she gets herself in positions that she isn't quite mature enough to maneuver out of so she panics a bit. I hear her whine or fuss in the other room and come to find her perched against the stairs, holding the banister, getting tired and not knowing how to get down. Silly girl. Baby gates will have to be dusted off soon!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter