Thursday, April 10, 2008

mountains were meant to climb!

We visited my mom this week and when we were packing up preparing to leave this morning, I had propped up the queen size air mattress against the couch so I could look all over to make sure I hadn't left any toys or belongings on the living room floor. Then I moved on to the kitchen to pack up (in my multi-tasking sort of way) and a few moments later, I came back into the living room because I hadn't heard anything out of Simon. I GASPED!! He had climbed up the mattress which was leaning at about a 35 degree angle and was at the very top about to teeter over and fall behind the couch. Instead of being afraid or intimidated by my response, he turned his head to look at me and gave me the biggest grin as if to say, "Look at me Ma! Aren't you amazed at me?!" He was very proud of his accomplishment.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter