Saturday, April 12, 2008

you're having triplets?

Tonight we ate a heaping helping of red beans and rice with cornbread. After we were all nice and full we lounged on the couch together commenting on how round our bellies looked (a real American moment, right?) I made some silly comment about having a baby in my tummy at which point Ella chimed in that she too had a baby in HER tummy. This is not the first time I've heard this game...So I ask, "Is it a boy or girl?" Ella says, "Girl. Her name is Aina." (Pronounced EYE-nah) She continues, "And after I have Aina, I'll have a baby called Joseph and then Unu." (Pronounced OOO-noo.) Ella's imagination is something to behold, lemme tell ya...I just don't know where these names come from and I'm wondering why she threw the plain ol' "Joseph" in there. Silly girl.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter